Modular Airgun Silencer, AVALANCHE MOD40-4 & 5/0 pre-assembled with 4 or 5 x40 mm. modules (Standard or Long Models)
This moderator, consists of a start chamber with fixed female treads (available in several sizes) three extra 40 mm long volume chambers and an endcap.
All these three aluminum chambers are filled with a CNC produced insert made of technical polymer Pom-C.
We designed this insert with a special geometry to reduce the sound of the air blast to an absolute minimum and due it’s extreme strength there are no power limits in use.
The Avalance models are sand blasted for a fine texture and they have a semi gloss black anodized finish.
This modular system allows you to configure your own silencer in term of length, caliber, volume chamber size and content of the internal silencer chambers.
Optionally you can add or remove volume chambers to change length and volume of the moderator.
The moderator can be used with the Avalanche inserts, or with our metal wired sleeve and our special Kevlar ® enforced ballistic fibers, or even without inserts to gain maximum volume, all to your own wishes and matching your rifle
The benefits of the Huma-Air Modular Airgun Silencer:
- The possibility to make the silencer rifle specific, will allow you to reduce the output noise to an absolute minimum.
- The precision machined volume chambers are screwed into each other making it very easy to switch or change the setup.
- You can ad or remove 40 mm or 20 mm long volume chambers to the setup.
- The internal parts of the 40 mm chambers consist of a metal wired sleeve with Kevlar (aramid) enforced ballistic fibers around it to reduce the sound.
- You can also choose to use maximum volume, without the standard inserts in the volume chambers.
- The system is caliber specific in a combined .177 /.22 version, a .25 model and a .30 model. Of course you can use a .25 model also for .22 and .177.