Modular Airgun Silencer, MOD40-4 & 5/0 pre-assembled with 4 or 5 x40 mm. modules (Standard or Long Models)
This silencer, or moderator, consists of a start chamber with fixed female 1/2 UNF thread 4 or 5 extra 40 mm long volume chambers and an endcap.
All these Four or Five chambers are filled with wired metal inserts wrapped with our special Kevlar ® enforced ballistic fibers to minimize the sound.
This system allows you to configure your own silencer in term of length, caliber, volume chamber size and content of the internal silencer chambers.
Optionally you can add or remove volume chambers with different length, volume and internals.
By mixing these variables you can influence the frequency and output decibels of your silencer and adjust them perfectly matching your rifle.
The benefits of the Huma-Air Modular Airgun Silencer:
- The possibility to make the silencer rifle specific, will allow you to reduce the output noise to an absolute minimum.
- The precision machined volume chambers are screwed into each other making it very easy to switch or change the setup.
- You can ad or remove 40 mm or 20 mm long volume chambers to the setup.
- The internal parts of the 40 mm chambers consist of a metal wired sleeve with Kevlar (aramid) enforced ballistic fibers around it to reduce the sound.
- You can also choose to use maximum volume, without the standard inserts in the volume chambers.
- The system is caliber specific in a combined .177 /.22 version, a .25 model and a .30 model. Of course you can use a .25 model also for .22 and .177.