- Compared with CS3 version, the only difference is that CS3-I changed the home 220V-12V converter to inside the machine. There is a 1 year warranty for all our PCP pumps. ATTENTION: Please release the bleed valve first after turning off the switch , and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside your compressor ( include during the cooling down cycle).
- Setting the Auto Stop Value & Built-in Oil-Water Filter :The filling of a rifle or pistol is hassle free with an auto shut off that the user sets at the desired pressure. This eliminates the user from having to watch the fill pressure gauge as the compressor does its job. It also features the moisture filter which is better for your gun or tank . With the 8mm quick connector, you can also inflate your diving bottle less 1.5L（does not include scuba adapters, need to buy a filter for breathing ).
- Oil-Free & Water-Free & Built-in Fan Cooling for Long Life : Unlike traditional 110V electric high pressure air pumps which needs the standard oil and cooling water when working in the market, the product does not need oil, clean and hygienic, no need for external water pump to cool, easy to operate. This will save you a lot of energy in future .
- 3 Type Safety Device Design & Convenient Wire Spool Design: Adjustable pressure gauge , safety valve and burst disc makes this air compressor pump more safe. With the wire spool, you don’t need to worry about the wire winding and it also looks great.
- Inflation Speed: This pcp compressor was designed mainly for inflating less than 1L tank. Fill a 190cc tank from 1800psi to 3300psi is a swift 2:30 minutes; Filled a 480cc carbon bottle from 1800psi to 3500psi is in a mere 8:30 minutes. The duty cycle of the machine is 50 minutes run / 20 minutes cool. This allows for filling of larger tanks ( only suggest the max 1.5L) as long as the compressor is allowed to cool.